VENUE MARKETING MANAGER POSITION
Venue Marketing Manager
Competitive salary package plus benefits
The Royal Aeronautical Society is seeking an experienced and proven Venue Marketing Manger to further develop and deliver the sales and marketing strategy to maximise utilisation and revenue generated from the Venue.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active individual to promote No.4 Hamilton Place, which hosts a mixture of various events: weddings, conferences, seminars, receptions, dinners. Within the role you will utilise all disciplines of marketing and communications including e-commerce, social media and advertising mediums to attract new event business and manage relationships with existing clients.
The successful applicant will be a marketing professional with a proven track record of networking, selling, marketing and delivering event services. You should be an excellent verbal and written communicator with outstanding customer service skills to build and develop existing and new business relationships.
Please view the job description for further details.
The closing date for applications is 5.00 pm Monday 24 February 2014.
Please send CV & covering letter to:
HR Department, Royal Aeronautical Society No.4 Hamilton Place, London W1J 7BQ.
Events Marketing Internship
The RAeS Conference & Events Department has an opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual to gain experience in events and marketing. The internship is offered for 3 months but flexible working hours are available.
What does the role involve?
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional literature
- Producing e-marketing copy for events
- Market research into prospective target audiences and profiles
- Developing marketing campaigns for projects including events, merchandise and proceedings
- Publishing events onto the website using content management system (CMS)
- Engaging with members and the wider public through social media tools
- Answering delegates enquiries by email, phone and in person
- Assist with delegate registrations and financial transactions
- Preparing conference delegate packs
- Assisting at events with set up and registration on the day
More information is available by downloading the role description. To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter, including details of your availability, to [email protected]