Here is a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions and answers to assist you with your venue search and help you plan your events. Please click on a question to view the answer. If you can’t find an answer to your question please get in touch with us via our Contact Form. Alternatively call us on 020 7670 4314 or email [email protected].
The nearest tube station is Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly line) –
- Take Exit Number 2 from the station
- Walk straight on and go down the stairs following the signs for Piccadilly through the subway
- Turn right at the T-junction and exit the subway via the stairs facing you.
- Walk along Piccadilly keeping the Intercontinental Hotel on your left hand side.
- Hamilton Place is the first turning on the left and No. 4 Hamilton Place is the first building after the hotel.
Green Park station, (Piccadilly, Jubilee and Victoria, lines) is also only a short walk away.
- Walk towards Hyde Park Corner, with Green Park on your left
- Hamilton Place is the last turning on the right, just beyond the Hard Rock Cafe.
Whatever your requirements we have a room to suit at No. 4 Hamilton Place. Here is a quick guide to our room sizes. Please click on a room name for more detailed information on that room.
|Room Style||Argyll Room||Bill Boeing Lecture Theatre||Broughton & Filton Room||Handley Page||Marshall of Cambridge||Sopwith Room||Business Lounge|