7 TIPS FOR ORGANISING A SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE
Organising a conference is no easy task, so we’ve put together our top 7 tips to help make your conference a success.
1. Define your objectives and keep them in mind throughout the planning process to ensure your conference does not stray from the brief and achieves its goals.
2. Get the most out of your budget with a DDR package. At No. 4 Hamilton Place just £65 pp + VAT will cover room hire, 3 tea, coffee and biscuit breaks, our Working Lunch Menu, your own AV technician, and use of the projector and screen, lectern & microphone, 4 x top table microphones and 2 x hand held microphones.
3. Find the perfect venue that fits your brief and will make your conference stand out from the crowd. Consider the location of the venue and its accessibility, for example, No. 4 Hamilton Place is centrally located and within walking distance of Hyde Park Corner and Green Park stations. Does the venue have the facilities you require? We can provide high quality AV equipment, a technician, break out rooms and outdoor space – what else do you need?
4. Arrange accommodation for delegates who have travelled a long way, especially if you are holding a conference over multiple days. No. 4 Hamilton Place has a great relationship with surrounding hotels and a partnership with the Chesterfield Mayfair where your delegates can relax at the end of a hard day’s work and benefit from discounted rates.
5. Don’t forget the catering it might not be your number one priority, but providing your delegates with brain food will spur them on and keep them positive for the rest of the day. Have you taken into account any special dietary requirements? Don’t let your delegates feel over-looked. Some of our most popular options include our standing buffets which leave everyone satisfied for the day and our delicious mini banana cakes which give everyone an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
6. On the day details such as floor plans and room layouts, signage, badges and event materials need to be arranged in advance. Having reliable, experienced staff, such as the team at No.4 Hamilton Place, at your chosen venue is vital to ensure you can focus on achieving your objectives.
7. Celebrate the end of your successful conference with a glass of champagne and provide a chance to network and discuss the day. The Argyll Room at No. 4 Hamilton Place is the perfect location for any after work events and the stunning roof terrace overlooking Hyde Park will impress all who attend.